- New Motors 6396-190Kv ( see picture)
Max Power: 4585 Watts
Max Current: 80 Amps
Max Torque: 5.25Nm
Shaft: 10 mm, Keyway slot 3x3-14mm see our side to side comparison with the old high performance motors
- FULL SYNTHETIC DECK Carbon Fiber, fiberglass & basalt Tub-progressive concave
- TRUCK Full size 16 inch CNC precision machined
- HELICAL GEAR DRIVE 4:1 Reduction Easy hot swap wheel design Fits 6 to 8 inch wheels
- MOTOR CONTROLLER 75V @200A Vesc based Controller
- HUBS CNC Aluminum 7075-T6
Dual angular contact ball bearings Available in Red, Black, Gold & Blue
- TIRES 8 inch pneumatic tires
- BATTERY 700 watts/hr 12S-4P 21700 Cells 12S Smart BMS @60A
- RANGE 23-25 miles With 210 pound rider
- CHARGER 12S, 8 Amp @50.40 V
Charge time 2 Hr Quick 1Hr charger = 12 miles range
- REMOTE Hoyt Puck ATR (Active Throttle Response) Acceleration curve proportional to speed the faster the speed the more aggresive the acceleration.
- BLUETOOTH Via android app.
- FREE SHIPPING in the continental USA Lead time: backordered
Our fully synthetic decks are perfect for shredding all type of terrain.
Choose the FLEX type base on your weight:
- Medium : A carving paradise. Riders up to 200 pounds
- Hard : Stiffer flex for higher speed, Rider up to 280 pounds
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
IN CONSIDERATION OF
By purchasing our product and paying for our invoice the buyer, rider, user, operator, owner, heirs, executor, assign or personal representative, hereinafter collectively referred to as “CUSTOMER”.
The Customer is responsible for informing themselves and obey all local and state laws for riding an electric skateboard in their area. Also to understand the basic knowledge to safely assemble and proper maintenance requirements of the electric skateboard.
That skateboarding is an action sport with inherent risks, the CUSTOMER may encounter situations where can be exposed to the risk of injury, paralysis, deformation and or death.
The CUSTOMER and only the CUSTOMER is responsible, accountable for the physical integrity, maintenance and safety ASSESSMENT for the lithium ion battery in the electric skateboard.
By purchasing our product and paying for the invoice the CUSTOMER hereby agrees to waive all rights, release and forever discharge Kaly’s, their affiliates, associates, managers, members, agent, owner, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors and or any other associate entity (hereinafter collectively referred to as “RELEASEES”), from all liabilities against any claims, causes of action of any nature whatsoever related to the owning, possessing, using or operating of the electric skateboard, brought by the CUSTOMER, third parties or anyone on behalf of the CUSTOMER or third parties.
The CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREE to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES against any and all claims, lawsuits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by the CUSTOMER, third parties or anyone on behalf of the CUSTOMER, including attorney’s fees and any related cost.
This waiver and release of liability has to be interpreted as largest possible waiver against the CUSTOMER, if the reader don’t agree to this terms please DO NOT USE, DO NOT PURCHASE OR DO NOT BUY.